January 3, 2010

Penonome

Some easy Sunday morning cruising along the highway to Penonome,



It was pretty hot as most of the days, so my water mileage is not very good, maybe about 60 mpg or 4 l / 100 km. When I arrived in Penonome around noon, I was very delighted to find a decent hotel with functioning - as opposed to merely noise-generating - A/C and cable. So I could chill out in the cold breeze while watching Camioneros del Hielo, my favorite TV show. I had the choice between a room on the third floor and one on the first. I choose the one on the first, which, besides me not having to carry my bike up and down again, also has the benefit of being located between the two hotel bars. The security guard at one bar entrance has a shiny revolver in his right hand and a wand metal detector in his left hand. It looks like it will be an interesting night.

No comments:

 

Pan-American Diversions © 2009-2022 William Krivan