January 8, 2010

San Felipe (Casco Antiguo)

After a short early morning ride, I am at a coffee place in San Felipe, the old part of Panama City. I took the same route as yesterday, with grand views of ships going through the locks,



and onward through the Gaillard Cut,



And finally some leisurely pedaling along the waterfront in Panama City,



I still have about four kilometers of riding left to get to the hotel where I'll be staying until Tuesday, and I am kinda hoping to finally have a flat tire...after all I have been carrying three spare tubes with me all the way from Mexico! I will send a report with stats etc. later today before I start consuming libations at the German Brewhaus that's supposed to be near my hotel.

No comments:

 

Pan-American Diversions © 2009-2022 William Krivan