August 14, 2022

Cordoba


After a long flight with a massive layover in Lima, I arrived in Cordoba on Friday early in the morning along with my baggage. (A big thank you to LATAM Peru and all baggage handlers.)
I spent the weekend relaxing, exploring the area,
and getting my bike ready at a very pleasant accommodation in a nice neighborhood not far from the Estadio Kempes.
As I was preparing for my trip over the last months, I contacted Juan Patricio Bianchi, who has a company called Cordoba Bike Tours. Juan Patricio was extremely helpful regarding questions about my planned route, and he also recommended Gonza Bikes as a bike shop to go to just in case I need some help. My bike arrived fine, but I decided to go there anyway and say hola; I had the pleasure of meeting Gonza, who put some finishing touches on my bike with his floor pump and an allen wrench that was longer than then one I have as part of my pocket tool for the pedals.

I plan on heading north tomorrow and expect to be posting regular updates.

No comments:

 

Pan-American Diversions © 2009-2022 William Krivan