August 17, 2019

Tok

Last night the internet here was non-functional, and this morning it's still very, very slow; hence, this delayed post and no video.

I had a late start in Delta Junction as the rain was supposed to taper off in the afternoon, which it did. There was more water from above than yesterday, but blue skies during the final stretch. And the scenery would have made me ignore even an epic downpour.

On an amusing note, I called the place where I am staying to let them know I may arrive very late. I also thought I may like to have a cold one after I arrive and asked if there is a liquor store that will still be open. The answer was: "The place you're staying at is mostly a liquor store." That said, I am glad my bed was not squeezed between cases of beer and wine.

No comments:

 

Pan-American Diversions © 2009-2022 William Krivan